We at Gritstone Technologies recognise that privacy is important to individuals including customers, employees, product users and other visitors to our website. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
Our objective is to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data. To achieve this, we have implemented physical, technical, and organizational controls against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access of data. We commit to measures that are appropriate to the risks represented by Personal Data.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. As an example, where access is restricted through password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential, ensuring that the password is strong, and changing password frequently.
- Our business (collectively, our “Services”) includes visit to our websites, use our software-as-a-service (“SaaS”), application, and as a subscriber to our programs and through other means including partner programs, sales, and marketing activities
- ‘Personal Information’ or ‘Personal Data’ means information that relates to an identified individual or to an identifiable individual. For example, this could include, among other things, your name, address, email address, business contact details, or information gathered through your interactions with us via our websites or at events.
- The policy applies only to the information the Company collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
- The Policy does not apply to the information that is collected by, any third-party, that you use in connection with its Services. The Company encourages you to consult directly with such third parties about their privacy practices.
Use of Personal Information
- We make every effort to protect the personal information that comes under our purview.
- No personal information is ever sold by us. The Company will tell you prior to collection whether providing personal information is necessary or voluntary. We may share personal information (like your full name and contact information) if you have asked us to work with a Third Party of your choosing.
- Personal information may be retained by us to verify compliance with the agreement between the Company and you.
- We may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our site.
- Your personal information will always be processed by the company in line with relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to data privacy. Additionally, we will process your sensitive personal data in compliance with the guidelines outlined and any international and regional laws and policy instrument relating to the protection of personal data.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party services that you may access through our Services, by hyperlink or other means. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of all third-party websites and/or services you visit utilize.
- If you no longer wish to use your information, you have the option to unsubscribe.
Disclosure of Personal InformationThe company may disclose / share personal information under following circumstances -
- With our business partners for marketing, advertising or for the purpose of offering new services or products. This will be done only based on your consent and in line with applicable laws.
- To authorized law enforcement officers to assist in investigations.
Your RightsSubject to the laws applicable, you have the following rights -
- To access, view correct, delete, or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences.
- To object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
Additional rights are as follows:
- Ask what information we have about you. You may ask us to explain what information we keep, why we are keeping it, and how we are using it.
- Quick location of personally identifiable information. Product architecture facilitates quick location of personally identifiable information which is stored in that database in encrypted format and transferred through secure channels.
- Object to automated decision-making. We use personal data to conduct automatic decision-making based on the personal profiles of our visitors. You may object and delete your personal profile.
- Suspend our processing. You may request a suspension of our use of your personal data for various reasons. For instance, if you want to review your personal data to ensure we’re using it legally or in compliance with this Policy, you can request a suspension of our use while you investigate.
- Request your information. You may ask us to send you this information in a usable electronic format at any time.
- Requests for amendment of personal information will be serviced in a timely manner subject to the legal guidelines of the geography. To that end, we put in place the appropriate policies and procedures to secure your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent. We will cease or suspend the processing and collection of your personal information for any of the purposes to which you initially consented. You have the right to request us to discontinue the collection, processing, or transmission of your personal information at any time.
Permissible AgeWe do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from individuals under the age of 18. Use of our Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.. Note that permissible age may vary with country.
Clarifications and requests regarding this Policy may be addressed to:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Gritstone Technologies, 1st floor, UL Cyberpark,
- Nellikode P.O Kozhikode, Kerala, India – 673016
- Email ID: email@example.com
By accessing our website, or using our products / services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information by Gritstone Technologies as explained in this policy.